Dary and Fam, Utah tree lot| Utah photographer



Meet Dary and her amazing family! I met Dary almost 7 years ago when I started a new job and she was one of my first supervisors. Wow does time fly!



 I was still fairly new so I remember being a little worried because of what I had heard about her as a supervisor. Like any other job, people talk. If you're close to me, you know I have a personality. In a work environment it can either be a great thing, or.. Bite you in the bum!

Well, we started working together and lucky for me, we immediately hit it off. For which I was so grateful for! She not only became my supervisor but such a great friend. We ended up having similar personalities so we could relate to each other. I was so relieved because I'd learned from previous jobs that who you work with is so important in enjoying your job. 

We had been trying to set an appointment for YEARS I think. She has always been so incredibly supportive of my work but it was hard to get our schedules to sync up. So when I announced my limited spots at the tree farm it all lined up perfectly! The location was great for both of us and she happened to have her entire family that day. 


These are probably my favorite pictures from the session. I've known her for a while and seeing her so happy really warmed my heart. She truly deserves all of the happiness in the world and you can literally see in her eyes how happy she his. Being a single mom, I love seeing other moms finding their happiness. It obviously makes me happy for her but it also shows me that finding happiness is possible and gives me so much hope.


No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )