Caroline & Anthony Salt Lake City Temple First Look |UTAH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER|

These past couple of years have been interesting with everything I have going on in my personal life. I’m gearing up to start blogging my sessions more. Blogging has always been on the back burner and this year I’ve made it a goal to set time aside and share all of these fun sessions I get to do. 


That being said, I somehow I forgot to post this gorgeous first look! Part of me is wondering how in the world that happened then I think back on how I’m trying to manage working full time and being a momma full time. Then it clicks haha

 I was hired to photograph Caroline and Anthony's gorgeous wedding when I was hired to photograph her sister Hannahs's wedding. You can check Hannah’s temple exit here! You won’t regret it. Both of these sisters definitely got the gorgeous gene!



Hannah’s wedding was a few months before Caroline’s. While we did both at the temple in Downtown Salt Lake City, the changes in weather were drastically different. Boy was it cold it a cold day for these two but you can barely tell. They were the cutest couple. Since it was so chilly, this made for a quick session outside the Salt Lake Temple grounds and luckily, not many people were around so we didn’t have to worry about photo bombers haha.  before we headed inside.

From there we went inside to warm up. I’d never been inside the temple before and was thinking, “why in the world have I not taken pictures here before?!” My goodness, it’s absolutely gorgeous! The fact that it helped us warm up was just a bonus! 

 


Let’s take a second to look at her dress! Caroline’s dressed fit her so perfectly it’s like it was made for her. 

 

 

I’ll update with her reception photos soon! 

No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )