Boymom, condo owner and more!




A little about me. I’m originally from Venezuela but have lived in Salt Lake City, Utah my entire life. I absolutely love it here! I’ve traveled to different states and while I love exploring new places, nothing screams home to me more than Utah <3

If you’ve been following me for a minute, you know that I’m a mom 2 boys; Liam is 5 and Aiden is 2. They fight like cats and dogs but if you mess with one of them, his brother is usually not too far behind coming to defend him. They do all the typical boy stuff that drive moms crazy like wrestle or play fight and run around tables with sharp corners. I am always PANICKING just waiting for one of them to get seriously injured.

I have an addiction to coffee and home baked chocolate chip cookies and watching Gilmore Girls or Friends, over and over again. 

I work full time to support my babies and own a 3-bedroom condo on the 3rd floor my complex. I set a goal for myself when I got divorced to have a place for my babies and I to call our own and I finally accomplished that in April 2018. It makes for some good exercise getting up those stairs on a daily basis. It’s always and adventure during the warmer days when the boys get distracted by the aunts every single time getting to and from the car haha!

I always knew I wanted to be mom, get married and do the “normal” thing. Until life reminded me that we don’t always have control. That’s when I learned to make lemonade out of my lemons. I've learned to love my "me" time again and make the best of it.

I had already been doing photography for a little bit and after my divorce, photography become my escape to keep my mind occupied. I love my life now and the adventures it comes with. 







I got into wedding photography completely by accident when I was asked to photograph a friend’s wedding who is now an AMAZING photographer and I’ve been doing it ever since.  Even though weddings are my jam, lately I’ve become interested in everything and I think it’s that hunger to keep learning and keep pushing myself to do new things. I can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store for me and I’m excited to bring you along for the journey! So stay tuned for all that’s to come J





Fun fact, all of these photos were taken by my 5 year old :) I told him to make sure he could see me in the lens and just let him take all the pictures! After about 10 min he was done saying “mom, my hand is getting tired” lol. Didn’t he do a great job?!



No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )