Utah studio family session | Utah Family photographer

Changing directions is always scary and this has been no different. I decided a long time ago that I wanted to do more studio work and do less outdoor sessions. So I've been slowly transitioning to being a Utah studio photographer. When I say slowly, this his literally been 2 years in the making. I've purchased different lighting, equipment, classes and workshops just to get the look I want.




As my life has changed the last 5 years, while I love outdoor sessions because Utah is so beautiful- I really enjoy the flexibility studio sessions provide and it's nice not having to deal with the outdoor elements. Especially with Utah weather!

While I have accomplished that being an associate photographer (I am an associate photographer for 3 amazing Utah photographers and they have been so amazing to work with). There was still a certain style I wanted to offer and I’m finally feeling more confident in my ability to be consistent. I love the white/creamy backdrop and can't wait to see how these evolve and the families I'll get to meet!









While I plan on being specialized in children, I want to really be a well rounded Utah studio family photographer and love that I'll have a space that will accommodate families! I am a big advocate for getting photos taken with your kids and love capturing the candid moments. Especially with moms- we do a great job at taking photos of our kids with everyone else but for some reason, we don't get a lot of flattering photos with our own kids.












As you can see, their little miss was not having it that day but even then, we got some cute photos of her smiling and having a good time. What I don't show, is the minor fail of her falling haha enjoy the rest of this family and their adorable session!







No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )