DALLIANCE BESPOKE DELIVERS UNIQUE BRIDAL STYLE | Great Saltair Bridals



I'm so terrible at keeping you all updated and sharing my amazing sessions. Fear not! That is a permanent work in progress for me haha. This is one of my favorite styled sessions and I'm so happy I got to do it before the cold rolled in. We did this session at Great Saltair which is always a gorgeous location with a beautiful sunset almost EVERY single night.

































This session was a blast and has a pretty interesting story! I connected with the dress designer through Instagram after seeing one of her stunning gowns. Dalliance Bespoke creates these gorgeous dresses with so much movement it’s UNREAL. So we started chatting and I expressed how much I loved her dresses- we became instant friends.



She posted photos of gorgeous dress and I showed interest in it so we immediately put together a shoot! She told me it would be done soon and so we planned the dates and started the process for his killer collaboration!


I wanted a more fall feel for the bouquet and started the hunt for a florist. I asked on social media if any florists were available for a bouquet and Allie with Intertwined Floral responded (I LOVE her) and knew immediately that this session was going to be amazing! Vanessa is a crazy talented make up artist who has gotten back into model ing and turned out to be perfect for this session.








We're so lucky that Utah Bride and Groom shared this session because it should definitely be seen! They have the most amazing things to say about this session so be sure to check out their feature here!
VENDORS
Photography: Stephanie Lorraine Photography @stephanielorrainephotography
Gown: Dalliance Bespoke | @dalliancebespoke
Floral: Intertwined Floral | @intertwinedfloral
Model/HMUA: Vanessa P. | @everydayglamourhood

No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )