Kylee Ann Workshop- Couple Session

This was another great session put together by Kylee Ann Photography. Fun fact; the cute lady in this adorable couple is Kailey from Kailey Rae Photography. I have been following her work for a long time and literally felt like I was meeting a celebrity! Yes, that is cheesy but hey, that's me! :)

We went to this cute little spot by Kylee’s house in Logan, Utah and it was just perfect! Tiffany Johnson Beauty did an amazing job on her hair, I mean, that braid!! Jessica Nelson Make Up Artistry did a great job on her make up! 

So there is about 5 of us photographers but because there was so much open space, luckily we had more time to move around and get some amazing shots! Engagements are something I feel like I'm starting to enjoy. It’s so fun to work with a couple that is in love and start out a little shy. But by the end of the session, it’s fun to see them all warmed up! 

Check out this cute couple below. :) 





 



 



 


♥//s.lorraine

No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )