The beginning...

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

I am new(ish) mother and a wife of 6 years. My son just turned 1 and I never thought I could love another person this much.

I have worked in the customer service world since I was 16 and thought I would be where I wanted to be by now. Surprise, surprise- it hasn't happened yet. I don't think I have ever been further away from knowing what I want. So I am starting my journey at finding what makes me happy. 

I have lived in Utah my entire life. Photography has given me a sense of control and the ability to be someone other than a wife and a mother. This is my favorite part. Now that I have started this, every day I see the world a little different. 

In the short time I have been exploring and photographing memories I have learned so much and met amazing people. 



You'll notice through out my blog that I do prefer more candid pictures. While I do go for the posed pictures with little ones I enjoy candid because it shows us more of their personality. 


I don't want to just take your pictures and leave it at that. I want to provide a complete experience start to finish. I would love to get to know you and your family while capturing your moments. In return, give you images and capture great moments you will show proudly in your home. 


To contact me, feel free to email me at stephanielorrainephotography@gmail.com
Follow me at stephanielorrainephotography on instagram!

1 comment

  1. I'm so proud of you Steph. Keep at it, be patient and consistent and you will become great at it. Good luck sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )