Heather and Scott |UTAH PHOTOGRAPHER|

I got to meet Heather And Scott last year 
when I offered fall mini sessions and fell in love with them immediately! 
I cant help but fall in love with a couple when the guy is incredibly easy 
to work with and is down for anything! 





Scott is seriously one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and it shows how much he loves Heather. 

This day was so incredibly WINDY. I can take a little cold and I dont even mind some snow flurries. Throw in some wind and I immediately become a baby with the cold.  Poor Heather was a popsicle by the end but she stuck it through and was such a trooper! Check out Heather and Scott's special day at the Salt Lake City Temple in Utah. 























Congratulations Heather and Scott!
♥//s.lorraine

No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )