Khloe |UTAH PHOTOGRAPHER|

This sweet girl is Khloe. I have known her mom and we follow each other and social media and she is absolutely ADORABLE. We did our session in Herriman, Utah and we decided to use the Teepee and the flower crown. 

I have noticed that little ones like to say is “We’ve been looking for you!” I’m pretty sure Khloe said something similar to that. J   






She was most comfortable sitting with mom and her face would just light up when they were together. You can definitely tell they are very close. 

 

She had this energy to explore my favorite thing to do with kids is let them explore.  


 

She has the cutest hair and was so incredibly shy! She was not feeling the flower crown but we got some gorgeous photos right at the end right before the session ended and I love how they turned out!



I hope you enjoy this cute little session with Khloe with her flower crown and teepee!




Please don’t forge to drop a comment and say hello J

//s.lorraine

No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )