Session Tips || UTAH PHOTOGRAPHER ||


With so many different styles of photography and preferences it can be difficult to know what to wear. Is it better to wear something that will "look" good or go for comfort?

 While I try my best to make situations comfortable, I'm still  learning what works and what doesn't.

Below I have outlined a few tips I have pulled from different articles
  • Let loose! You contacted me because you either don't have any recent pictures or it's a special occasion. Or just for fun! So make it a fun experience. I'm just an observer that is trigger happy and capturing the moments you are living.
  • If your uncomfortable, no worries! Let me know and well switch it up. 
  • Ladies, what better time to get sassy then during a photo sesh? Tilt one of your shoulders back, put your weight on your back foot with one hand on your hip and give me some attitude! You'll thank me later :)
  • Pintrest is our friend! If you have some images in mind lets try them! I cant guarantee it will be identical to what you show me but it gives us ideas of what you like. Shoot me an email and well set up a board for just me and you to pin things to.
If you have any additional thoughts or suggestions, I would love to hear them!
♥//s.lorraine

No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )