l o g o

When starting photography it was overwhelming knowing what all I needed to do and on top of that, what order. Of course there's learning your camera, lighting and how to be comfortable with clients.

Another big part is the business part. While I was nervous about it, it was exciting to think of it being "official." In comes the logo!

I hate deciding things and creating my logo tested that. I had ZERO direction and no clue what I wanted. Lucky for me, I chose an amazing person to design my logo. Jessie was incredibly patient fast! She answered all my questions quickly, even on New Years! To check out here site, click here.

Enough suspense, behold! My logo :)


♥//s. lorraine


No comments

Want to know about future events & discounts? Tips on locations? Let's stay in touch!

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )